Monday 21 November 2011

Before I am 28 Bucket List...

My birthday is fast approaching,
I will be 28 in the end of January.
I have decided I am going to make a Bucket List each year.
Now deciding this in mid November makes it a little tricky....
However I have come up with 27 things 
(One for each of my ever growing years)
Which I would like to do before my Birthday,
and I think are possible to achieve.

So here it is....


My list  is as follows...
  1. Camp out in Winter
  2. Watch the Sun rise and set
  3. Dance barefoot in the rain
  4. Find a creative way to let someone know they are amazing
  5. Go Horse riding
  6. Go Ice skating
  7. Do something that terrifies me
  8. Get over my fear of going downstairs at night
  9. Read the Book of Mormon again
  10. Eat something I have never tried before
  11. Start a book for each of my children with letters from me to them
  12. Go to a Ballet in Christmas Eve
  13. Make Sushi
  14. Create my ideal reading space
  15. Read all remaining Jodi Picoult books
  16. Stay up all night talking to my best friend
  17. Laugh every day
  18. Stop being hard on myself
  19. Make sure the man I love knows I love him and is amazing
  20. Enter a Photography competition
  21. Learn a new song on the Flute
  22. Embrace something I find boring
  23. Go to the Temple for my Great Aunt
  24. Make a Family Bucket List
  25. Spend a whole day interrupted, reading
  26. Visit the Peak District
  27. Lay on the floor watching Snow fall.
I will try and blog how I get on....

No comments:

Post a Comment